Just returned from the dinner thing...
And I am not sure how I did....
In recent times, there was this massive over-eating, with lots of pain following it and feeling sick for 12 hours. Right now, I am in no pain and i don´t feel sick. So I think there is some progress, but on the other hand I don´t feel empty or anything. I guess I reduced my eating, and it´s a start, but I am not happy with myself.
Can I be happy with myself after eating like a normal person?
No!
I think I want too much in too little time. I should be happy. but I would like to be proud of myself...I put on my most skinny trousers when we went to the party, and it was tight from the beginning, and I still don´t fear it breaking up or anything.
I don´t know...
I am hollow emotionally right now. I don´t feel a thing besides this nasty migraine starting over again. Maybe this is a sign of too much pressure I put onto myself. I wish I would feel hollow physically and more confident emotionally.
I am so hoping for the new year to start, the holidays to end and the strenght returning to me.
12/30/2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Besides issues at home, I'm feeling the same thing! I've been feeling hollow (great description!) emotionally and just not happy with myself in general as far as food issues...
AntwortenLöschenHo hum!
Let's hope for a good start for the New Year, it's only about 1.5 days away now! I'm getting optimistic! :)
arg how to know if you're in a good place or not? that is such a hard question, I deal with it all the time... I'm glad your asking the questions, though, seems like that's ultimately the only way out of the maze.
AntwortenLöschen