12/14/2009

Renovation

Hard work day.
After the usual job for 7 hours and 2 hours of student education I rushed to an old appartment to renovate.... The deal is as follows:
My BF is constantly out of money, so he´s taking jobs like this one. I am not out of money but I don´t want him to spare his time in old appartments with no heating all by himself just for a few bucks, so I join him, help him and he keeps the money.
And today was such a day.
We did quite well and finished after 4 hours for me. I was really tired when I came there, and during painting the walls and cleaning up I got real shaky and weak, I had to sit down. The good thing about me: I can work for hours and still don´t fall apart because of being tired or just annoyed, I can just carry on. And so I did.
He was really glad afterwards becaue we finished early, and to be honest: He did not believe I would come directly after work, maybe he thought I would have a nice chat or something at work, and he was surprised and happy. He even sad something about us being a really great team...
I mean, if it takes me to paint walls and clean brushes to get him in a good mood and get an "I love you", well, watch me paint!

Eating-wise, I am a loser. After this day I did not resist getting food to take away, and I really needed it.
There was cheese, potatoes, some salads...
Way too much cals, I estimate around 1000. Well, since there was no other food, I should be OK, but this cannot be regarded as restriction.
And even if it really hurts me and makes me ashamed of myself:
THE SKALE said 123,6 this morning. Way up from my first goal weight.
And there´s no use in saying I am working hard, because I always do, this can not be an excuse for eating like a slob.
Well, gotta go to the bathtub now, tomorrow will be another day of work, student education and paperwork at night....
But I am hoping for some real restriction there...

1 Kommentar:

  1. That is so nice of you to help out the BF that way. Im glad the two of you had a good moment together like that in spite of the distance you'd been feeling. Oh, by the way anything under 900 cals is considered a starvation diet & 1200 or less is considered to dangerously close to it & NEVER recommended by a Dr. So, I know it seems a lot but your cals were really not much! But, trust me I do know how you feel. I feel icky about 1k plus myself at times. Oh, and 1200 days. OMG!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen