There is something going on with me.
Since a few days, maybe like 2 weeks, I am still restricting but eating like a maniac. Today, I ate cauliflower. But not a little bit of it, I ate the whole thing. This is about 300 to 350 g just for one meal. Afterwards, my belly was hurting so much, I thought maybe I did some damage. My body is rebelling against this amount of food, and I am in pain. And since I am doing this every day, I am in constant pain.
I am not gaining any weight right now, because I am filling myself up with the low-cal-stuff, but the constant bad feeling is making me worried. I never did that in my life. I restricted, ran away from food, or had quite normal eating life some time ago, but I did not binge ever. And I thought that I would start eating cake and chocolate and things like that to feel really bad emotionally afterwards. I am still not doing that. But I am not sure if the thing I am doing right now is actually worse. All this pain...
I wish there was a day I would wake up and feel no pain, in my stomach or my belly. This is really wrong....
And imagine the cals for today:
Morning latte 100
Coffee and broth 50
Sauce on the cauliflower 100
Cauliflower 60 !!!!
And some cookie-bites
This is like severe restricting, but I am full...
Tomorrow will be another 24h shift, and I am hoping for dissocial collegues and no one to order pizza or fatty chinese, maybe I will be able to restrict the cals AND the amount... There will be breakfast at my department because of x-mas, but I am usually not eating any breakfast, and usually I am not hungry before 10 am or something, I am hoping for myself to not want any. Which means i could try to get no dinner at all....
I have to change this new pattern, it makes me sick and maybe this is dangerous, I am not quite sure if someone can really eat too much and get severely ill. I once met a person who ate so much that her stomach cracked, but this person used to be obese and had a gastric banding, this is a different situation....
My BF is getting angry with me, he can tell that I am not well right now. He is arguing with me about my eating habits, and he is completely right...
I will lie down now, I am still in pain.
The good thing: The x-mas presents for my BF came today, I ordered them via the internet. They look quite nice and I hope I chose the right things (I got technical stuff, and I did not know much about them, so I searched online in forums and on homepages. I hope I chose well).
I hope you are all well or definitely better than me. Take good care...
12/21/2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

I think your belly hurting is probably because you are not getting enough nutrients. Even if you eat until you are totally full if it is just veggies and nothing of much substance your stomach feels full but has not really been fed so the pain is your body wanting more. Just a guess. I do hope you feel better though.
AntwortenLöschenI wonder if stuff like cauliflower is causing gas pains/ bloating as well? I had to eat today and I can tell you I am in bad pain from an overly full stomach, but I've also had this same feeling when only consuming around 200 calories.. almost like a bloating feeling.
AntwortenLöschenHopefully there is no damage to your stomach, but maybe it's stretching just from actual amount of food in there, even if it's low cal?
hmm emi jay has a good point, broccoli and cauliflower can cause really strange gassiness sometimes. they even do it in the fridge when I forget them for too long.
AntwortenLöschenI had a similar thing when I was eating a ton of shirataki (zero cal asian noodle). it was so weird, because I would hurt like crazy for a few hours, and then suddenly become hungry.
variety is probably not a bad idea, might make things better. hope you feel better, good luck figuring it out!