Last night when I went ot bed I suddenly thought:
You have to face reality!
Realty is:
- I never got under the 122 in my life, exept the one time I was growing up. Why do I now think that it would be easy? Why do I think I will going on losing like a few months ago?
- If I should ever lose this huge amount of fat, there will never be "normal" dinners and parties and hollidays. I Know how to lose in theory, and sometimes it works, but I don´t know how to maintain. Theroretically, yes, but I never tried. Maybe I should try to maintain now, and if it does not work the loss is not heart-breaking...and as soon as I can I can carry on losing?
- I am not a kid anymore. I am responsible for my actions, for my life, and for the relationship I got right now. I cannot just hide in my room, never come out, crying all day long and refusing to eat a singel bite. This time is over. There are dinner parties to attend and familiy meetings and hollidays and preparations. In former times, I just refused to eat. Now i will have to train myself to say no. There will always be food on front of me. If have to say no. I have to say: Yes, I had enought, I don´t want a second helping. I never did that, I just ran away from food.
- Since there will always be food I will have to raise my metablism. Meaning: I have to do more sports. My schedule is already very full and most nights I fall into bed totally exhausted and weak. But no matter what, I will have to find the time and the strenght to run. I had some periods in my life in which i did Sports every day, and after some time they made me stronger, not weaker, but it takes some time. I have to get through this.
THE SCLAE said 123,2. Not that bad, but not good.
Today will be x-mas market.
I absolutely have to get chestnuts, I love them, and my calculation program sais they have 140 cals per 100g. So I will have 100, maybe 200; and some mulled wine, about 110 cals per 100 ml.
More chestnuts=less wine and the other way around....
Light dinner with the BF.
And it´s freezing outside, being cold burns extra cals.
We will see....
12/19/2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

A very excellent and well thought out post. i liked it very much. i wish i had dinner parties, etc to go to, even though they do involve food. My husband is totally not in to the social scene. Sorry for being so, uh, pathetic...
AntwortenLöschenThanks for your nice comment, Tracy!
AntwortenLöschenMaybe you should try to get your own social calendar, the husband will follow sooner or later, maybe just because he wants to find out what you are doing...
:-)