I could not resistent the temptation of cake sitting next to me the whole day, but I only took a few bites walking by, it´s not that bad.
Calculation for today:
Morning latte 100
Coffee 50 (very much today, so tired and cold)
Broth 8
Cauliflower 20
Red Pepper 16
Kohlrabi 50
Fish 106
I thinks that´s quite OK, but I have no idea how much this cake had and how much cake I actually had, but it was not a whole piece, just bites.
Whatever, I will see it tomorrow.
There will be no cake left tomorrow, and I will have lots of work, a coffee meeting with a guy (the good thing about guys: They never have cake or biscuits at home and they don´t care for having this stuff together with the coffee). Maybe I will get some tea, also tasty but little milk involved.
We had a dinner appointment for saturday, but it was cancelled, meaning there are no plans for the weekend so far. And after finishing the paperwork i have to do right now there will hopefully be some time for the gym. I am really looking forward to it. I am planning on not eating more, just maybe once a week I will allow myself some additional food after sports. I hope to combine this with the once-a-week-normal-dinner with the BF, I had to promise him to eat a decent dinner once a week, and he wants to join me for this, so there´s no way out.
And there will be some steps back during x-mas. I will have dinner with the BF-Family and the next day I will have to visit my parents, and there´s also some meal involved. By the way:
Is there any family in the world that does not plan family meetings around food? It´s disgusting, if you think about it, why can´t people just meet and have fun and not eat? Maybe people are so afraid that there might be nothing to talk about, and when you are having a meal you can at least talk about that (honestly, who wants to talk about food anyway?).
I was wondering if my parents would notice me losing weight. I don´t think so. Usually my mother looks at me and tells me that she used to be as skinny as me. It´s never about me, it´s always about her. And since she really gained weight during the last few years it scares the hell out of me...
Whatever...
12/16/2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Let them eat cake!! LOL. I think people plan gatherings around food because people just freakin' love to eat. Food is considered social and a reason to get together. Whatever. I love food too but I also love to hate it. Sounds like a good weekly meal, and gym plan.
AntwortenLöschen