12/18/2009

Shorty

Well, I know it´s pathetic, but:
I did not order pizza. I sat there, I thought the word over and over again, but I said:
Vegetables and some fish, please.

I had lots of x-mas cookies, but I would have had them anyway, so the day would have been a lot worse if I had said pizza....

How sad is this? I am proud of that....
God, I am grown up, earn my own money, afford everything I need by myself, and I am proud of saying: Vegetables and some fish, please.

Maybe I can get the grip back... slowly?
And I defenitely have to get rid of the cookies. They are from my mother-in-law-to-be.
Believe me, they are soooo good....

Food wise, I did the same as many other days, with lots of cookies. I don´t know how many cals these are, but I am sure a lot. They leave marks on pieces of paper....

I hope I dare to step on THE SCALE, but I don´t think I will dare to post it....

2 Kommentare:

  1. oh goodness!! the "marks on pieces of paper" sign... delicious and dangerous!

    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yay! You did well and s h o u l d be proud of yourself! Way to go!

    AntwortenLöschen