12/18/2009

Still....

... not doing good.
Some time today during work I got so depressed that I could not speak at all. Luckily, no one wanted to talk to me anyway.

THE SCALE went up, of course, and althought I had forseen it, it made me feel totally empty inside (emotionally). I feel like giving up. The minute I came home I was making plans what to eat. I did not told the BF, and I don´t know what he is planning for tonight, but I am thinking about pizza, pasta, potatoes with sauce, popcorn, icecream, everything that destroys me.

I never had an episode like this, i don´t know what to do. I cannot cope with this.

I am not even hungry, I just want to eat. Everything in the house. Everything in the store. Some time during my drive home I got a grip, I planned a nice long run on the treadmill, but this is gone now. I just want to finish the day.

What do I have to do now? How can I stop this?
Why is this happening?

The BF bought flowers because he likes the good times we have right now.... He´s right, we have a good time now, but it cannot make me happy. I just need food now, but I also need THE SCALE to plunge...
I wish I had someone to talk to, to vent, to encourage me not to lose my goal. I am hollow, a shell filled with nothing but strange behaviour and....nothing....

2 Kommentare:

  1. I don't know how to deal with that... I"m really struggling with the same thing in terms of wanting to eat, knowing it is bad. It is like being gripped with this terrible obsession and you rationally know this is bad, you just can't stop, as if your brain has temporarily handed over power to the stomach and fat cells.

    The only trick I ever did find was when I had a prescription anti-nausea pill - I had some left over after I was not sick any more, and it would just make me so sleepy and woozy I didn't get the strange cravings, or they just disappeared.

    That is probably not a healthy long term solution though.

    best of luck,
    Ginger

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Can you drink lots of water to make you feel full? I Food cravings can be so incredibly powerful especially when you deny yourself so many things. Just think about your goals. It is mind over matter. You can do it.

    AntwortenLöschen