12/13/2009

A woman

I did it, I asked my BF what might be wrong.

I started with something like:
I got the feeling that there´s something wrong, did I make you angry?

He said: No.
Nothing more.

I said something like: I still got that feeling, I don´t get it.

He said: You are a woman, that´s why.

?????

WTF?

This is the most respectless and annoying answer I could have thought of.
After some time he got up and said: I know that you are not satisfied, but that´s not new, I will watch some TV now.

I took a long bath, reading a book. I should feel relieved that I did not do something stupid for a change, but I am not. I am kinda angry. How can a person be so self-righteous and ignorant and arrogant and be the most sensible and perfect guy?
I really have to find a proper situation and mindset to talk to him about this, because this was not the first time. I don´t want him to talk to me like this. He can tell me: Don´t worry, everything is fine, I still love you, just relax. Or something like this.
But not:
You are a woman, that´s why.
This does not suit him.
He´s a much better man.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Well, you can't say you didn't try. He basically shut down any form of communication with his non answer. Don't blame you for being annoyed. It takes 2 or more to communicate so you can't do it by yourself. He did say no, so that's something but some reassurance would've been nice right?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. My hubby has been saying things are fine for weeks until now, when things blow up. turns out he was mad at me - so WTF.. I had asked him several times and his excuse was that he was not ready to talk about it or get into it with me then.
    MEN... they like to think they are not so complicated but they are just as bad as they say Women are!

    AntwortenLöschen