There is something going on. Or not going on.
My BF is very distant right now, I am again wondering if I did something wrong. I am scared.
There´s this feeling in my heart of being lonely, being seperated from him, and i try to imagine what I could do to change this.
Should I talk to him?
Should I pretend that everything is fine and just try to be nice and caring and everything he could hope for?
Am I too self-centred?
Am I actually so much disordered that I am neglecting him and he is just reacting to me?
I don´t know.
I am scared.
Maybe I am just seeing things that do not exist...
I am scared anyway...
12/11/2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

YES you need to talk to him. It could be your imagination or it might not but either way it's best to just ask-"Is everything OK?" and then you will know for sure. Communication is so important. Every now and then even if things are feeling great will just kind of check in and ask if everything OK. That way, even if there is something minor and not a big deal it gives us the opportunity to mention it when we aren't angry our mad about it. It just opens that door to find out if each other is feeling ok about everything. Talk to him. Don't wait.
AntwortenLöschenI know, you are so right, but I am a chicken and I am not really open to him right now.
AntwortenLöschenI simply don´t dare....
Thank you so much for advice and for being there....