Sometimes it´s just a good thing to regard yourself as great.
I did some great student education today, 4h to be exact, and some great work on keeping to my to-do-list. You know, household, paperworks and so on.
And I think it is really great that THE SCALE went down a little, 123,2. It´s not like a huge step, but it´s the right direction.
Additionally, I did great on not eating like a slob today:
Morning latte 100
more coffee 20
some broth 8
lots of water
some cauliflower 55
soya thingy 150
some cheese 70
that´s around 400 for the day....
So I am really hoping to see a lower number tomorrow morning. And I do not feel really hungry right now, I simply don´t stop during the day, work, work, work, and in the evening when I am home additional work....
today I checked, and the god-damn BMI is still under 20, that´s quite impressive regarding all the food partys I had after the exam. And all the champagne I had...
I really can recommend cauliflower for dinner, this stuff has like no cals, is absolutely filling you up (to be honest I feel so full right now and I don´t like this feeling anymore...), and it really helps your bowel moving...
And the BF can watch me eat....
He´s in a much better mood right now, maybe because of the work we shared yesterday or the fact that I did some cleaning up and laundry and so on.
Today is one of the days I do not feel miserable at all, and I cherish them, because they are so few.
12/15/2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Oh you clever thing, you are doing so brilliantly! I love cauliflower too. I discovered this great idea where you make cauliflower "rice". Basically you just cut the cauliflower up into tiny (rice sized) pieces then cook it straight in the microwave for a few minute. Then you can use it in place of rice, with curries and stir fries and things. I SWEAR you can barely tell the difference! And it has basically no calories! So awesome...
AntwortenLöschen:)
AntwortenLöschenfound a really tasty recipe for mashed cauliflower once instead of potatoes - lovely idea, it totally feels like a splurge.
oooooh do I KNOW about that Cauliflower! LOL I eat it almost everyday @ my work for lunch. Very filling, but later bloats me, HA HA! But at least I'm full! I think it's fiber content?
AntwortenLöschenI wish I liked cauliflour!!! Glad you had a feeling great day. That is the best.
AntwortenLöschen