This exam thing is really getting to me.
I cannot sleep good enough (had no troubles falling asleep but woke up several times with no reason at all) and I am feeling severely restless and even paranoid. I went home from work early to return to my desk, I am grateful that my collegues are working my part too to make this possible. Here comes the next cheating plan for the following week:
The day after the exam I have to bring breakfast or cake for them, they did so much, and we are absolutely not able to drink some sparkling wine or anything, that´s why everything has to be honored with food. Strange life, isn´t it?
Additionally, I am sick all of the time, and I don´t know if it´s the huge amount of coffee I need to get through the day, my nervous attitude or maybe the restriction. I am shaky and weak, and all I can think of is learning, learning, learning. But one thing´s for sure: Next week it will be over, one way or the other....
I am simply too old for this. When I was younger I always thought that one day the panic prior to exams would disappear one day, but obviously it doesn´t... Damn it...
Food-wise everything is following the plan: No food until now, but the BF will be home for dinner, I have to join him. His strange remarks last night really alarmed me. Later that night, he made a joke about him helping me by finishing off all the nachos, so maybe I am overreacting, but I am not sure yet. And I am aware of the fact that I am really looking sick right now, and that I am really feeling sick, he will notice that.
Maybe restricition prior to a huge exam is not a good idea anyway. Maybe a littel food now and then would calm me down, but this morning, I saw this:
I cannot sleep good enough (had no troubles falling asleep but woke up several times with no reason at all) and I am feeling severely restless and even paranoid. I went home from work early to return to my desk, I am grateful that my collegues are working my part too to make this possible. Here comes the next cheating plan for the following week:
The day after the exam I have to bring breakfast or cake for them, they did so much, and we are absolutely not able to drink some sparkling wine or anything, that´s why everything has to be honored with food. Strange life, isn´t it?
Additionally, I am sick all of the time, and I don´t know if it´s the huge amount of coffee I need to get through the day, my nervous attitude or maybe the restriction. I am shaky and weak, and all I can think of is learning, learning, learning. But one thing´s for sure: Next week it will be over, one way or the other....
I am simply too old for this. When I was younger I always thought that one day the panic prior to exams would disappear one day, but obviously it doesn´t... Damn it...
Food-wise everything is following the plan: No food until now, but the BF will be home for dinner, I have to join him. His strange remarks last night really alarmed me. Later that night, he made a joke about him helping me by finishing off all the nachos, so maybe I am overreacting, but I am not sure yet. And I am aware of the fact that I am really looking sick right now, and that I am really feeling sick, he will notice that.
Maybe restricition prior to a huge exam is not a good idea anyway. Maybe a littel food now and then would calm me down, but this morning, I saw this:
122,2
And I am not giving this up. I am so close.... it´s such a nice number, even beautiful. Imagine 111,1.... that´s even more beautiful.... I will try it this way: Having dinner with the BF, maybe even following his suggestion, we will see, and if I should stick to a low number I will allow myself some wine in the bathtub, to calm me down and make me tired...Tomorrow another 24h shift. but I already told the collegues that I will search a quiet place for myself to sink into my books, they will only call me when they need me. Wish me luck, whoever reads this, I need it.

Good Luck, Good Luck, Good Luck on your exam. Just think of how good you will feel when it's finally over and you can stop stressing about it. Good you are eating with BF. You already know how much he will appreciate it. Looking and feeling ill could be attributed to lack of sleep and exam stress too. I feel awful when my bouts of insomnia kick in and I am sleep deprived. Just tell your BF that if he seems concerned and by all means try to get some fruit into you and veggies at least. Maybe a nice small meal will help.
AntwortenLöschenAww.. You are really working so much..
AntwortenLöschenMy advice is take some Vit C+B-- They will help with stress, and give you energy. Try to get some rest..
Grats on the # on scale!! You are really doing amazing!! Even with all your other commitments!
I wish you best of luck and send you much strength!
You WILL do great on your exam, you WILL get down to your goal weight.. You ARE amazing <33333 !!!!