THE SCALE said 122 this morning. Regarding the amount of cauliflower I had yesterday this is really amazing.
I can feel that I am nearing my goal weight again, but this is also a bad thing, because:
A little voice inside my head starts whispering to me:
Hey, you did really good, have some cake.
Maybe you could have breakfast? As a treat?
How about a cappucino now, it´s only 80 cals, you can do it.
And I am saying: No! No! No!
But I am not sure how long I can say that.
I have to be strong, I have to be strong.
I am really cold and tired, this is ridicilous, I am not underweight or anything.
I have to get a grip to myself.
There is cake sitting on the table behind me and no one around to watch...
No!
I need to be strong...
12/16/2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

stay strong this is the hardest part! and the most ironic if you fail. you can do it, I know you can! cake is bad, always, always, always.
AntwortenLöschenI start writing a blog about my life with my eating
AntwortenLöschendisorder and my addiction to fashion. I really need readers,
because in my real life I had no listeners. Alone, yes I was
always alone with my thoughts, in those days I didn't care about it.
Untill I discovered the blogs and learnt how good it can feel to have
readers. Readers, which share the same intress and have the same
feelings after a shitty snack attack.
Plz, visit me:
beautiful-lunacy.blogspot.com
I tend to get a little lax too when I do well on the scale. You feel like you've earned it. And truth be told you have. But the only problem is the scale doesn't always agree.
AntwortenLöschen