I just returned home from another 24h shift. It was so boring...nothing to do really, some organisation issues, nothing more. I could have stayed at home.... But on the plus side, I am having the day off now and can return to my desk to learn...Yeah......Damn it....
I think I did good yesterday. There was no food around until 7 pm, and out of all the things being available I chose cauliflower soup...my calorie calculation program gives it something around 160 cals. And coffee, as always, and some broth, giving me a total of about 300 cals for the whole day. This morning I could not weigh myself, and I cannot bring myself to doing it now, because I already drank some coffee and my legs are still tired and maybe swollen from work.... I will do this tomorrow, and I hope I can stay good today not to ruin it...
Right now, I don´t feel like eating any more. Perhaps this mantra thing actually works, food during the day is just not an option any more, I am not thinking about going to the cafeteria, I am not thinking about something the collegues could bring me if they go there. The last two days I was very hungry when I went to bed and I could not sleep, but it felt strangely good and food was no option again. My appetite is decreasing, which may be due to the fact of the exam next week, I am getting nervous. It´s absolutely important for me, more than most things right now, and during university I could never eat when there was an exam coming, I know that already...
Right now, it´s perfect timing.
And I already have a plan for the evening following the exam:
One way or the other, I will get drunk, maybe because I am happy, maybe because I am sad, but I will get drunk. And I will have a fancy dinner with the BF, there´s a place I always wanted to go, they got a huge variety of potatoe dishes there, and if they are mixed with cheese (remember the arch enemy list) I will be there...
:-)
This will be my cheat day next week. Wine, potatoes, and cheese. After it, I will be able to go back to the gym...
Please let me reach my first goal week that day!
12/02/2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Work for 24 hours. Uggghh!! Sounds rough. Some days I can't stand the eight. Good luck on your exam and your food goals. I have been having a cheat week-not day- myself!! I am so getting back on track though.
AntwortenLöschenOooh~ that sounds like a fun cheat day :)))
AntwortenLöschenI hope you are getting some rest after such a long shift at work :(( !! That is always brutal!
It sounds like your Mantra is totally working!! :))
I'm so happy for you!!
Good luck with exams!! And I can't wait to hear about your fun dinner w/ the bf!
qp~
I am perpetually amazed at your 24 hours shifts. you are my hero. I can't stay at my office longer than 14 hours, and that is a stretch!
AntwortenLöschen