I am addicted to fairy lights.
I truely am.
And now is my season.
So I spent a significant amount of time during the last 2 days searching for power outlets and adhesive tape. There will be lights in every window.
I got everything: Stars, x-mas-trees, more stars, snow-balls, icicles, more stars...
:-)
I don´t like x-mas, but I like the lights.
This morning, like I expected, the sclae went up. Yup. I am no longer despondent, I am used to it by now. And I am used to the fact that I am restricting for a month now and have lost something like 4 pounds. This is brutal. I don´t really know what to do, but I am giving in. I am still hoping for a dramatic change next weekend and me magically reaching my first goal to the point of the exam, but this would mean to lose 3 more pounds in 10 days, and I am obviously not able to make this.
To be fair to myself, I am not doing any sports right now, I am sitting at my desk most of the time. You cannot lose weight by reading.... I guess.... OK, you can lose weight but very, very, oh so very slowly....
I have to deal with it, I guess, and here´s the plan:
- Not ripping my hair out every morning, no crying, no despondence.
- I am restriction, restriction is a part of me.
- Sports asap/aka after the exam
- Learning, learning, learning
- Being nice to my man once in a while
- Not thinking about the holidays when I will not be able to do any restriction or sports at all. (I have to find a way to survive that. I cannot go back to where I started just because other people want to celebrate something I am not interested in...)
- How about a fast after x-mas? Anybody interested?
11/30/2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

I love love LOVE fairy lights too! They get me all excited and nostalgic and heart-fluttery. Beautiful!
AntwortenLöschenYou're doing so well. I know it seems frustrating but slow and steady wins the race. Plus you can definitely lose 3 pounds in 10 days, I'm sure of it :)
x
I've been trying to shake my legs while studying to burn some extra calories. It gets a little distracting at times because I have to keep reminding myself not to stop (plus it pisses my mum off because she says that's not ladylike at all) so I'll get up and walk around my room as I try to memorise my notes. Or skip for a minute just to boost my metabolism and feel a little better that I've just burned 10kcal.
AntwortenLöschen3 pounds in 10 days is achievable! (: