11/11/2009

I did it again

Yesterday was the second day of liquid fast. Despite much work and a strong feeling of hunger I stayed with vegetable soup and coffee/tea. This morning I felt like I could stop eating forever, and I haven´t done it yet. But I could not weigh myself today. I have to do it tomorrow, but I really fear it this time. Usually I am looking forward to it, but since I realised the strange pattern my body is developing right now I am really scared. It could ruin my day for sure.

I got another cold right now, thanks a lot, that´s why I am not able to do any sports. This really sucks. I could do so much better with a decent workout now and then, but I am also scared of getting severely ill. I mean, no normal person gets two colds and a shot reaction in a row. I can´t remeber the last day I felt totally not-sick. It starts to depress me. Additionally, the internet at home is not working properly right now, I can never know if I am able to post or read blogs or anything.

But I should not start to cry over nothing. I am doing quite good right now, I guess, and despite the cold I am learning for an upcoming oral exam right now.

My discipline is back....

2 Kommentare:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you were successful on your fast! :)
    The scale is always a terrifying experience, and I wish you luck! I'm sure you will have lost some!!

    I'm sorry to hear you are sick :[ It's such the worst.. Hopefully you will get some rest after your crazy work hours!

    Feel better hun :(( and great job again on your fasting :)

    Stay lovely!

    qp~

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. best of luck with the fast diet. I cannot do liquid fasts. Or rather I have not had the willpower yet to last more than one meal.
    that is strange that you're sick so much. Take vitamins! You never know what will give you that extra push you need to get better.

    all the best,
    Ginger

    AntwortenLöschen