11/05/2009

Flu Shot

First thing: I don´t have to buy another skale! It showed me a nice and easy 126,2 this morning, very nice. Maybe some girls or women would cry if they saw those numbers, but for me and right now this is a good thing. Not great, but good.

But: I got myself a flu shot today, not the common one, the swine flu one.
Very bad idea. After 2 to 3 hours I still believed I could go to the gym or on the treadmill, but when I arrived at home 5 hours later I had troubles steering my car. My left arms feels like falling of, my head is spinning and every joint is hurting. The rational part of me says: Well, if you would have gotten the real swine flu you might have felt this way longer and more severe. But the other part, you know which one, is really disappointed and angry. No sports, no calory deficit, no success.
Great...
The good thing is: Because of the head-spinning and joint-hurting I didn´t feel like eating at all, so the calorie-sum for today is still an adequate one:
- Morning latte (no way to start a day without it, no way!) approx. 100
- Brezel for Lunch (a co-worker bought them, her last day....) 150 cal (Damn it...)
- Soya thingy approx. 150 cal.
- corn and paprika for vitamines 80cal
Plus some coffee and tea without sugar...

No sports, but right now I am getting a shivering, I guess this needs a lot of calories.

Ginger, you are right, I have the greatest man for making me low-cal dinners, he thinks I am a little bit strange in the eating-department, but as long as I am making lots of sports with him he doesn´t seem to worry. We´ll see....

The weekend will be tough, I now that already, formal dinners are the worst. And there will be two of them....
Another good thing about the flu shot: I can pretend I am still sick, so I won´t have to drink alcohol and I can not eat without anyone raising an eyebrow. Last week, someone at work saw me eating something, and she said: Oh, you are eating, I thought you would never eat...
It made me so proud, but it also scared the hell out of me. And I felt as if I had done a bad thing, I felt shame....Weird, but familiar...

Right now, I am hoping the shivering uses some calories....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen