11/12/2009

Sick and at home

I am really sick again. I decided to stay home and in bed. I feel bad, because my collegues have to do all the work by themselves and I think if I carry on missing days at work I will get fired soon. But inside I am still calm, I never took a day off without being sick, no bad conscience necessary.

I started to take vitamins in huge amount again. I am taking some on a regular basis, but obviously that´s not enough.

Yesterday evening, I could not get my low-cal dinner, because the BF thought I would need some energy to get well soon.... Well, at least he cares about me.... He made some soya thingies with cauliflower and..... french fries..... but french fries out of the actifry (like a deep fry but there´s no oil or fat in it, it works with hot air, and the stuff tastes like deep-fried.... it´s the perfect invention...it was rather expensive but worth every cent, I can assure you of that...) Well, I think it came up to something around 800 calories for the day...

But the skale didn´t mind! Can you believe it:
125,8
I haven´t seen the 25 in a long time... It gave me the strength not to eat until now, although I am home alone and no one to judge me when I am stuffing carbs in my mouth...

Well, here´s the plan for the rest of the day:
No food until dinner with the BF
Lots of tea to get better
Taking a shower and putting on some make up. Feeling sick is no reason to look sick.
Learning for the upcoming exam
Writing something (there´s some work I need to finish this month)
Doing the laundry and cleaning up a little (the freaking paper stuff is lying on the treadmill again, I am such a mess)

I think it´s time to roll up the sleeves...
:-)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Aww hun, I'm sorry to hear you are sick! Try to get as much rest as you can :(

    That french frie wanna-be cooker thing sounds amazing.. omg, I may have to look into that.. just to even have-- that sounds so cool !!

    I'm so happy for you!! That 125!?! That rocks!

    Good luck with your exams, eating, and get well soon <33

    qp--

    AntwortenLöschen