I did relatively well yesterday, until my BF opened a bag of nachos.... I don´t really like them, they are OK or something, but I realized that I had to eat them to leave a "normal" impression. He started to look on my plate during dinner....
I had to cook, and since I wanted to stay good I made corn, cauliflower and red pepper and some bread for him.... Maybe this combination was too much for him... or too little...
Well, the calculation may be something like
morning latte 100
coffee and broth 50
cauliflower 40
corn 100
red pepper 20
damned nachos 375
OK, I have to admit, it could have been much worse, but my belly was hurting this morning, telling me that it is much too full and too stressed. And the scale went up 0,2, that´s OK.
Today I didn´t have much food until now, and I am planning on a healthy dinner. Tomorrow will be re-feeding time according to qp....
:-)
The BF is in a strange mood right now, I am getting the feeling that I did something wrong, but I don´t want to ask. If he has a problem he can just tell me, can´t he? I mean, this is not a game in which I have to walk on eggshells around him and asking him every 5 minutes: Did I do something wrong, honey? He´s old enough, and I am neither his mother nor his social worker.
( I am getting a little bit angry here, I am sure you can tell...)
But to be fair, it was worse yesterday, and today a littel package arrived I ordered some days ago, it was a present for him, and he was totally surprised and happy. Maybe I sensed it and bought the stuff in advance....
11/21/2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Well, you do have to give your body SOMETHING sometime. It wasn't a Nacho binge so at least that's a good thing. Hopefully that little gift for your BF did the trick!!
AntwortenLöschen