After all the frustrating days in a row I decided to start anew.
This morning, the scale was friendly but I don´t trust it anymore.
126.4 or something, I am just stepping on it to fulfill my morning ritual, but it´s not touching me right now....
This morning, anyway, was extremely hard. I was hungry the second I woke up, and it peaked around 10 am or something. I was ready to kill something just to eat it. Work was rather boring up to this point, and I tried to suppress everything by drinking coffee.
(The reason why I want to reduce coffee is, that I always have to drink it with milk, I don´t like it without, and even if I am taking skimmed milk I end up at app. 150 cals a day just for this. I try to drink more herbal tea, with my favourite artificial sweetener (absolutely no calories) it has no cals at all, but it does not wake me up in the morning and it does not suppress the appetite as much as coffee does. )
I also decided not to drink too much broth a day (you know, the salt....), although I really like it. I promised myself I would drink one cup of it...
At 11 am I was getting in a bad mood, restless, bored, hungry, everything, when suddenly a new schedule at work took place and I had to be very concentrated. The next time I checked it was 1 pm and I could get my broth..... it was perfect... not too salty, hot, a cup, not more...
The other half of the day was strangely perfect. Although I know it´s not true, I felt thinner already.... My trousers for work seemed to be too big, I could push my belly out without feeling the fabric tighten around it. I was walking around feeling powerful, supreme, in control. My mind tricked me into thinking that even the jeans I put on this morning were bigger...
I loved it.
The calculation for today:
Coffee with milk approx. 120
Lots of tea 0
Broth 12
Fish 77 (my proteins....)
red pepper 35
corn 75
Well, that´s unbelievably good..... Did I forget something?
Ok, if this is really all I had, and I think so, I could be right on track...
But please don´t let me hope for the encounter with THE SCALE. THE SCALE hates me right now. Please don´t let me be disappointed again....
11/18/2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

It is so mind over matter. I have magically felt bigger or smaller before depending on my mindset or what I ate that day! Oh for your coffee try powder creamer. I like coffee too but don't want to use milk either but need something to make it taste better. Powder creamer is something like 10 calories per serving. I use that, splenda, and sometimes just one Tbsp of a low fat liquid creamer. Tastes yummy and keeps the cal low.
AntwortenLöschengood for you! that is an awesome number. I never cease to be amazed at how some things have so few calories (your fish & red pepper, for example) and others have so many (CHEESE).
AntwortenLöschengo girl...:)
that's a brilliant day - keep it up you're a real inspiration for me!!! well done hunni :)
AntwortenLöschen