I spent most of my saturday in front of my books and will do this again today.
My BF spent his saturday around the house working, so he could choose dinner, and guess what:
He went to McD.
....
Bad.
...
I got a fish burger and some fries with a garden salad (without the dressing) and worried about that big-time. And, by the way: You eat your weekly goal in calories in one meal and an hour later you are hungry again. It´s like eating nothing with a whole bunch of calories. But he was happy.
And my scale returned to it´s strange pattern again:
125,4.
After McD????
It made me happy, despite the fact that I don´t believe it.
And tomorrow, I already know that, it will be way up again. Maybe my body is just retaining and losing water in a 3-day-rhythm and I can´t do anything about that. But am I losing or not?
Frustrating.
Nevertheless, I am still relatively sick. My nose is still running, I got mild symptoms of sinusitis, and I feel weak. If I have to get something fromt he basement and return to my room I am out of breath and near to fainting. On the plus side, there is cheese cake (yes, archenemy number 3) from my mother-in-law-to-be sitting in the fridge and I DON`T CARE!!! I simply don´t want it.
Tomorrow I will have to go to work, even if I would want to stay at home, there will be some more work around the house making me unable to stay there. Well, whatever.
I made a plan for myself and my body yesterday, and I hope by posting it I will stick to it:
- Today I will make dinner for my hard-working man, and I will make what he wishes for and I will join him.
- The next week I will focus on getting better. Taking my vitamins, drinking lots of tea, no alcohol, lots of sleep.
- The day I will feel perfectly healthy I will start to workout again. But I will not push it, I will start easy.
- Until I get better, there will be no liquid fasts, but I will carry on restricting. But I will not try to stay under 600 cals by all means.
- During my recovery, it will be OK for me not to lose any weight. And I will try not to hate myself the second I step on the scale.
:-)
Please, just let me get better.

Aww hun :(
AntwortenLöschenI'm sorry to hear you aren't getting better! Try to get as much rest as you can... Especially if you are nearing fainting from walking up and down floors :(
I think your scale should be accurate and you are losing, and it's most likely your sickness may be making you retaining water. :\
I must say, that's really sweet of you to let your bf choose dinner and accomodate with his choice :) I know I'd have a fit and try to subtley manipulate him out of it-- lol. On the plus side to being sick though, you probably needed all those calories :)
Your plan is really well thought out, not to mention considerate, and I know you will execute is wonderfully!
I hope you feel better and your weekend gets a little more exciting :)
qp~
good for you eating McD's just because your BF wanted it. I'm sorry you're so sick, I was happy to read your list of things to do to get better - you've been sick so long it worries me!
AntwortenLöschenfeel better soon,
G