11/10/2009

Dissocial collegues are the best!

Actually I am working in hour 8 of 24. I am furious. I am sick again, if I wouldn´t have all of the shots I would say I got the flu.
I am incredibly hungry, my stomach is raging, and my collegue just went to the cafeteria to get something, and he didn´t even aks me. And that´s why dissocial collegues are the best: If I had gone to the cafeteria with him I would have bought something. And I would have eaten it....
And because of him being a jerk I am still on a liquid fast.

Today, I am weak, I can feel it. The skale went up this morning, I don´t know why... I am starting to see a pattern there: One day an extreme down, the other day up again. I wish the overall tendency would be down, but it´s not moving. I started around 128, now I am around 127, but come on: 1 lb a week???? Imagine how long it will take me to reach my goal weight....

Anyway, I was hoping I could feel light today, but I don´t. I was hoping I could get a bit of a high, but I am really down. I am making plans on cheating on myself (have a cappucino, it´s lots of calories but it´s a liquid, it´s OK) and I have to prevent myself from checking my collegues lockers and to check out their food (just look what they brought).
Hello? What´s wrong with me?

And still so many hours to go....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen