... to Constance für her really nice and supporting comment on my post. It made me smile for a long time...
:-) And I was really very surprised that someone is actually reading my blog...
... to myself, because I was a very good girl today! I couldn´t go to the gym, and the first reaction was like: OK, I ate nothing today, I could get lazy.... would be OK....
But a little voice inside me reminded me that I got my own treadmill in my room, but it was full of stuff I needed to put away (half finnished books, lots of paperwork, packages of things I bought). I hope I am not the only person in the world putting stuff just somewhere else instead of finding a proper place for it... Anyway, I cleaned the whole mess up and jumped on it. I am rather bad in the cardio-area, but I managed to run quite some time, my fitness watch told me about 380 calories. YES!!!
.... to my boyfriend for cooking just the right dinner of fish and vegetable.... 460 calories each....
:-)
I am so looking forward to stepping on the scale tomorrow morning. If it still goes up, I swear, I am buying a new one...
There will be no time for the gym tomorrow (have to work some extra hours), but I just "resuscitated" the treadmill, who knows, maybe I can keep up this lucky streak.
11/04/2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

hallo! I totally understand how you feel, I'm "too old for this" according to some of my less liked acquaintances, but that doesn't make it any less real. What a wonderful guy to cook healthy delicious food - I can't get my husband to lay off the olive oil!
AntwortenLöschenBTW I just got married 2 weeks ago, so congrats, if you want any advice in the weight loss area I'm NOT the person to ask but I'd be happy to commiserate!!