11/26/2009

Indifferent

This morning, like in many other posts, THE SCALE went up.
Yeah, right, not that I am getting less than 500 cals a day and am not cheating.
Yeah right, not that I was really down some days ago and actually thought I could ever reach my goal weight...

Yeah, right.

But I am sticking to my mantra, I haven´t had any food so far today and am not planning to get any. I am on a 24h shift again, meaning I have to stay in, no restaurants, no BF to cook, no nothing. Maybe the other people will order food, but I feel so dissocial today, I don´t think I will join them. Leave me the hell alone.
Work sucks, body sucks, life sucks. I guess I just have to find some more work to do to kill the time and let this night pass by.

I am not hungry, by the way, just craving.
But: I am restriction... (maybe I should re-name this blog...)
Take good care, ladies, I hope you´re all doing better than me...

1 Kommentar:

  1. Sorry you aren't getting the results you want. You are being persistent and hopefully that will count for something....where it really counts.

    AntwortenLöschen