11/13/2009

Insufficient

I really feel insufficient today.
My weight loss so far is insufficient.
My ability to work and function in the outside world are insufficient.
My health is insufficient.
My new hairdo (which was 70 bucks) is insufficient (I am looking like a chipmunk).
My eating is insufficient in both directions (too little to be healthy, too much to lose weight).

On my way home form work I cried in my car, which is a bad idea, because I am driving a sportscar and it´s hard to see through tears when you are going 100 mph.

Anyway, the good news is, in another department at work, all of the people had the flu shot at the same time, and since yesterday, the department is closed because no one could come to work. Obviously, the symptoms of flu I got right now are a common reaction to the shot. So I don´t have to think that my body is on a rebellion once again, I will be able to go to the gym again, and it´s not my fault.

In about an hour, I will have to go to a birthday party of a woman my BF once had a crush on... Very strange.... I always try to hate her (let´s be honest: She´s cute and really, really skinny... and she´s intelligent, she has a dog, she likes sophisticated movies and plays.....), but if I meet her I always end up liking her. I hope there will be no food. Maybe I can use her as thinspiration.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Awww :(

    It sounds like you're having 'one of those days' ..those days where you just feel, insufficient, as you say. I really hope you feel better.. If it's really worth anything, your words really have made me feel better so you are worth more than you know.

    Crying and driving... Oh how that's a wonderful conversation since no one can see your tears completely.. But be careful! :(

    I hope you feel better and get some rest-- Drink some broth, I know I will be ;)

    Good luck at your party !! And that girl has nothin' on you darlin'! :)

    Hang in there, feel and get better!

    qp~

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. lol its funny how that happens, you always want to hate the people your bf dated / liked, but somehow they always end up being cooler than you expect. I rationalize it by thinking that well, the BF / significant other obviously has good taste because he's with you. Although, of course, he's dating you, so you are obviously superior. :)

    Good luck at the party - although I'm sure you're already there. Hope you're having fun!

    Ginger

    AntwortenLöschen