11/07/2009

Formal Dinner II

Well, the Dinner things are over.
And I wasn´t a good girl. Well, what a surprise.
Maybe I am not strong enough yet.
Maybe right now I cannot ignore the skale or water gain or flu shots or anything.

I had a thought some time ago tonight:
What if you could wish for being a different person? What if you could lay down in bed at night and make a strong wish and the next mornig you would get exactly what you wished for?

What would I wish for?

Here it is:
- I wish to be extremely thin and fragile on the outside.
- I wish to be extremely strong and independent on the inside.
- I wish I could just shut myself up and listen to the people around me. Everytime I say something it comes out completely wrong and I get in trouble. I wish I would learn to shut up.
- I wish I could see the world through different eyes.
- I wish to be more positive.

Tomorrow I will fear the skale, but I will get on it anyway (to be precise, I got two scales now, they are sitting next to each other; one has extreme changes depending on which exact place you stand, the other one is more stable but a little bit too low.... I put myself in trouble here...).
And I will post it. I will be embarassed, but I will post it anyway...

The dinners are over. The next grown-up evening appointment will be next saturday, but it will be without food, and I will be the driver, I hope...

I have to be strong, I have to be strong.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Aww don't worry about your dinner party--
    Remember you aren't feeling too well, yknow? That is a lot of stress on the body and the mind. Sometimes you DO have to eat and it looks like tonight you had to~ It will be ok <33 :)

    It's really funny the things you wish for; I find myself wishing for the same exact things.. I suppose when you think of it, we are slowly trying to make our wishes true right?? Our endless quest to get thinner, and in that sense we gain control, etc. :)

    I'm sure your scales will grace you with good numbers! I hope they do :)))
    *(and if they don't, remember, tomorrow is another day, and no one here, at least me, is here to judge you~)*

    You will be strong, and you [are] strong hun!

    I can't wait for your next posting :)

    Also, thank you for sharing about your smelling habits! lol! I really feel soo embarassed for doing that :S But it's good to know that I'm not the only one :)

    Stay lovely! <33

    qp~

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Medica
    I feel weird commenting twice on the same post so I post here
    I'm really happy that you might start riding It is very rewarding and more exercise than you might think.
    I would love to chat more on the subject of riding. Post comments on my blog if you want to chat!
    Best of luck to you,
    Ginger

    AntwortenLöschen