11/09/2009

Somedays...

... I would give a month´s payment to stay in bed with my boyfriend and hold him tight.
Today was such a day....
After the dinner last night, almost as I thought it would be, everything went much better. Maybe we are a dinner-couple...

So this morning I really enjoyed his warm and soft skin and the alarm clock had to wake me twice. I got up with a nice warm feeling of being at home, and in this mood I stepped on the skale, and guess what:
126,2!!!

Yes!!!
The formal-dinner-weight seems to be gone and I am at the level before the flu shot...
:-)

Although it was raining and very cold I drove to work in a very good mood and was able to keep that mood the whole day. And because of this amazing feeling, I kept strong:
My morning-latte (100cal)
Lots of clear vegetable soup (24 cal)
Some more coffee (50cl)
Dinner with fish (150cl) and some vegetables (200 cal)

I can´believe it, it is under 600 (my daily goal) and it felt great!!!

Tomorrow will be extremely hard: I will work a 24h-shift (yes, this really exists on this planet) and I will have to fight the urges to order pizza with the rest of the people working late. It is extremely hard. After 12 h of work you get lonely, sad, very tired and very hungry. Sometimes, food is the only thing you can look forward to. And you know that you only finished half the time. So most of the times I am not strong enough not to order some pizza or chinese.... and it´s all carb-filled fattening junk food...
And the worst part is: Dinner usually takes place in the office I have to work at.... No escape.... Imagine me, sitting there, with some vegetable soup or herbal tea, while some fat girl is sitting next to me stuffing her face with pizza... And I stare at the food.... at every bite....stomach crying....

OMG

Please, let me be strong. I could really need this day with no solid food (because I don´t have to have dinner with the BF). It would really help me to focus and work on my goal....
Please, let me do this.
And please don´t let me forget my chewing gum at home, it helpes so much...

1 Kommentar:

  1. OMG~~! CONGRATS :DD
    I'm so happy for you!! I knew the weight would come off of you quick :)) And I'm glad to hear you are feeling better!! <33
    It's good to hear you and your manz are doing well too ^_~

    You really had an outstanding day today and I KNOW you will be strong tomorrow-- exactly like you said-- imagine the FAT girl STUFFING her face-- You will have control!
    I believe you can do it honey!! <33

    Stay strong :) and dang you work a ton.. lol :( I thought my 9-12 hour days were bad, but wow..

    I wish you THE BEST of luck!! :) And again, CONGRATS <33

    qp~ :D

    AntwortenLöschen