My exam will be in six hours.
I just got up.
THE SCALE said: 120.6.
?!?
Must be the panic mode.
I don´t care. I am really surprised and deep inside, happy.
I feel like this day cannot be a fail. How bad is that, being a grown up woman, learning stuff for several month, and thinking an exam will be passed because of the loss of weight???
Whatever, I am over the edge nervous, but it´s a happy nervousness. And the sun is shining, can you imagine that? It´s the first time in weeks.... Everything is pretty outside.... And that´s what I will be, too, so I have to leave the bed now, shower, epilate, take care of my nails, read some stuff again, get dressed and drive to town.
I am so nervous.
Please, girls, send me some luck...
12/09/2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

It's going to be a good day. All the signs are there. Sun, feeling good on the scale, and feeling happy. A lot of time it's mind over matter. You might not be any smarter when you are happy but you just feel better and that can affect the way you test. Good luck! I hope you do GREAT!! In fact, maybe you have already taken it? Keep us posted.
AntwortenLöschenThinking positive is half the battle won! I hope you ace that test! (:
AntwortenLöschen