I think I decided too quickly that I will not care about my weight for a few days.
This morning THE SCALE punched me in the face: " Good morning, baby, just because you have a new professional title now doesn´t mean you can eat as much as you want to. Here is what you deserve for eating cauliflower with sauce and not plain."
No, I am not going to post it.
I started a fight with the BF right this morning because of another family dinner I will have to attend on sunday, and it will be so early that I will not even be possible to go to the gym and get some sleep. I felt trapped this morning, why do I always have to go there, and why does his mother always shove food in my face like I could die the next minute? And she´s not asking once, she is asking, and asking, and asking, until I break down and just eat the damn food and cry afterwards when I am alone. Why do I always have to go there? I am not even a family person, I am doing this just for him, why does he make me do that twice a god-damn week???
And if I tell him I don´t want to get fed there he is like: Just say no.
Yeah, like you can say no to his mother a million times. She just doesn´t stop.
I know that she is a very friendly and caring person, and she offers food to everyone entering her doorstep, but in my case and right now it makes me feel bad. I really like her, she really likes me. I am totally unfair, I know it, and the BF is right:
Just say no.
Period.
But I am trapped anyway.
Today I did good so far, no food. My stomach is still aching from last night´s dinner, and I feel really bad. I think I will need some medication.
Today, low carb and low cal dinner.
No treats.
Remains of the champagne.
Cleaning up the place to burn some cals.
12/11/2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Yeah, 2x a week could get annoying. His mom must live pretty close? I am already dreading all of the food that will be pushed at me for days when I got out of town to visit hubby's family. Can you just take a little? I know how people get offended when you don't eat their food though.
AntwortenLöschen