Just returning from the family dinner I had to attend. I managed to escape it after 3 sips of sparkling wine and some nachos.
I saw my future sister in law, she just got seperated, and she really lost weight.... I feel bad because the only thing I thought was:
Damn it, I used to be the skinniest one around here....
This is so bad. I think having an disorder of some kind makes you completely self centred, I should have worried about her emotional state, not my own weight at that moment.
Anyway, since I am home alone now I will just skip dinner and return to the books.
She is 10 years older than me and way skinnier....
Damn it....
I saw my future sister in law, she just got seperated, and she really lost weight.... I feel bad because the only thing I thought was:
Damn it, I used to be the skinniest one around here....
This is so bad. I think having an disorder of some kind makes you completely self centred, I should have worried about her emotional state, not my own weight at that moment.
Anyway, since I am home alone now I will just skip dinner and return to the books.
She is 10 years older than me and way skinnier....
Damn it....

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen