12/06/2009

Desperation...

... can be described like this:
- super-stressed-out work weekend, too much food, too little time to sleep, no time to learn at all
- gained weight
- invitation to in-law-birthday (meaning no time to learn and fatty food)
- having to work again
- having to be friendly
- having to function

Yap, my day sucks already. This morning I was so aggressive underneath my friendly face I suddenly lost it and yelled at all the other drivers in the traffic jam on my way to work. I hate you all! Go away! I am in a hurry! Leave me alone! You stupid *****!

Well, that´s me today.
THE SCALE went up 2 pounds, can you believe that? And I actually thought I could reach my first goal weight prior to the exam. That would have been so nice...
I cannot remember eating much, though. The 24 h shift turned out to be like hell, there was no time even to sit down, but I stuffed my face walking on, I guess, and in the middle of the night, still no possibility to rest, I got so depressed that I even had a chocolate bar. I deserve no better. This nice plan I had including getting some rest and finding a nice and quiet place to sink in my books....well.....no can do.
Yesterday my body was so swollen and I was so tired, I didn´t even find the strenght in me to deny food from my BF. After 2 hours of sleep I went back to the books.

Right now, I could punch everything and everybody crossing my path. I loath myself so much for this weekend of weakness. I was weak in every part of my life. How is it possible for strength to change on a daily basis in one person?

I always try to look forward, not back.
I always get up the next day and start anew.
Well, so much for today:
No food during work.
Just vegetables tonight ( I will not go to the birthday thing, I have to learn, very good excuse)
Home as early as possible to learn.
Make my BF doing the grocery shopping for me
If I did good some wine at night to calm me down ( there is half a glass left of it, perfect)
I want to stay below 500 today.

And I want to have a life again. There has to be something between not eating and learning. There has to be some fun around somewhere. When the exam is done I will start a new computer game (I love them, I have to admit it, it´s the best time waster ever invented...). And I will go to the freakin´gym again, I don´t even know where my iPod is anymore.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Sorry you had a rough weekend. I know it's hard to go up on the scale when you work so hard for days and then maybe slip up just one or two days. It's not fair!! But yeah, you just get back on the horse or else it will only be worse. Yeah, there has to be some joy in life between work and our obsessions. Hope you find it. Otherwise there really is no point to any of this. Hang in there.

    AntwortenLöschen