THE SCALE said 122,8.
????
Ok....well... I don´t believe you!!!
But I like you....
We helped with moving.... a collegue of mine bought a house...they got 2 kids and he´s a collector of old things, obviously. Secretly I was planning on carrying around some stuff and have some fun time later. But no way, their house was full of boxes, furniture, more boxes, more furniture, everything. And there were only 6 grown ups.
So my BF and I spent the whole day (10hours) there, carrying around stuff, running up and down stairs, cleaning up and so on. This was a really great workout, all my body is hurting right now and I even feel too tired to write this post. I ate with the others, there were many good things, food to keep the spirits up, I guess, and I feel bloated right now, but I know that I burned a hell of a lot cals today, so no bad feelings attached. I would really like to jump on the Wii right not, but I am way too tired...
:-)
Tomorrow will be a shopping day in a city near by, and afterwards another dinner invitation. I don´t know how to feel about this right now. On one hand, i am glad to meet those people, they are really nice and very friendly and funny. On the other hand, there will be dinner. My plan for tomorrow is as follows:
No breakfast
morning latte and a visit to Starbucks
no lunch
no treat during shopping
dinner in moderation
estimated 1000 cals.
You know how bad I am with moderation, usually if I eat I just eat. but I have to change this. I really do. Maybe tomorrow will be my first day to have dinner in moderation.
I am hoping for it, since it would show me that I still have some control left, right now I feel like the control left me the second the holidays started. there is no use in being sad about that, the only thing that counts is the day I get the control back.
Well, goal for tomorrow: Dinner in moderation!
12/29/2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Good luck! Dinner in moderation... oh it sounds so simple but it can be so SO hard!
AntwortenLöschenI'm so pleased for you that your weight has come down after Christmas - mine is through the roof! I feel disgusting :(
x
wow what a good friend you are to help them move... I've started faking sick, pretending to be in another state, etc. My husband always forces me to fess up though so I end up helping too.
AntwortenLöschengood luck with the moderation! I know what you mean - when its going in, its hard to just put some down. My sister can eat half a bag of chips, then PUT IT DOWN. I am always amazed, but she is really skinny, so obviously this works. stay strong let us know how it goes!
xoxo