This morning, my SCALE liked me.
135,6
This gave me the right swing to get through the day. No food during the day was really hard, I usually need some planned little meals like a joghurt or something, which I can look forward to, and there´s this lack of discipline when I already know that the day will end bad. But I came through it, I had no food until I arrived at my in-laws for the today Meet and Feed.
One time I found myself roaming aroung the kitchen, and I found those chewable vitamins I used to take. There are lots of fibres in them, they make you completely full for about 2 hours and they got 8 cals each. So I made myself some tea with toffee flavour and had 2 of those babies, it was perfect! I will re-initiate them in my daily routine.
When I arrived at my in-laws, I took some carb-blockers right before dinner and fat-blocker right after, I am not sure if they really work, but why not take them. Additionally, I had lots of water during dinner, and in the middle of it my baby needed food, too, so I had to make a pause and return later when dinner was already over.
After all, it went very well for me. I managed to control myself during the day and limited myself during the meal. Maybe I will be able to keep this up, and this should really help me lose weight. In former times, those "whatever-this-day-is-ruined-anyway-days"always destroyed the weight-loss of several days, and I always had problems with too much salt intake and water retention, imagine I could let all that behind me...
Unfortunately, THE SCALE will go up tomorrow morning anyway. Too much food, too much "normal" food, blocker or no blocker. I guess I had about 2000cals, there was some alcohol, some cake and some cheese.
Plan for tomorrow:
Some oat bran in the morning, good for a NBM, with milk 100cals
morning latte 57 cals
Joghurt for lunch 75 cals
latte in the afternoon 57 cals
salad for dinner, don´t now the ingredients yet, ca 350 cals
if I can keep myself from eating the joghurt, I can get a glass of wine in the evening, that would be nice
I guess next week I will stop having lunch, and the following week limit my latte intake to just one in the morning, and next week I will return to work, meaning I do not drink alcohol in the evenings.
And in June, I will be able to start working out again.
5/09/2013
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen