5/12/2013

Mothersday

My first one...

After 135,6 this morning, there was no reason not to feel good.
Foodwise, I did really good:

3 latte over the day, no additional food 150
asparagus, potatoes and some sauce 350
some wine, don't know....

Seems to be OK.
I will tell you tomorrow.

Right now, I am lying in bed with my beloved baby next to me. I am at peace.

24h shift tomorrow.
IWill try to have soup and soy milk only.
please wish me luck!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Isn't it wonderful to have a lie in bed with a baby! I love that!

    good luck with your 24 hour shift! that's crazy! Try to eat a bit more maybe if you have extra work. Keeping up with a job and a baby is sure to burn through a ton of calories!

    I do love soup though - I usually have that most days for lunch.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I used to think the same thing, that working more allowes you more food, but on the other hand this is a time when I do not get home, I don´t have to eat dinner with hubby, I can fool around with fluids all day...
      :-)
      Worst thing is:
      I do not see my baby.
      We both sleep alone...

      You should really try the Weight Watchers soup in cans; it tastes really good and has very few cals. Plus it is easily prepared and ready in no time!

      Take good care,

      MC

      Löschen