Had no time today to blog and write a decent post, but the important things:
135,2 this morning!!!!
Don't remind me of Former times when I fought for 121, I was proud. The challenge is back on!
Today was Not a success, unfortunately, hubby wanted fast food takeout, but I had 2 latte with skimmed milk(100) and some oat bran(100) during the Day so far and ran around the whole day, meaning I should still be good.
I took a Look at some old posts of mine this morning, it caught me really Bad, but I got some thinspiration, I will do the liquid days during the 24 h shifts again, thats why I went Shopping immediately and got the soy milk and the weight watchers soup, Leaving me with 450 Cals for "food" during the Day. Just Latte additionally, it will be great, I am looking forward to this. Not the hunger or the strange Looks, but the challenge. Will I make it????
The First Shift is on monday. Stay with me girls! And do Not worry, if I fail I will tell you, Even if this is extra hard.
Please let there be a 135.xx tomorrow.
5/11/2013
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen