5/16/2013

Prediction

As I anticipated yesterday:
+1,2 lbs.

135,6

There is always this ONE step you cannot take for a long time, and suddenly it is gone (hopefully): Mine is 134 right now. I am around and slightly over it for 2 weeks now. Imagine all the frustration and borement that comes with this. But I am sure you all know that.

I need to sleep, today I was so tired I could have cried...

I had chocolate today, so the whole plan went down...
Whatever....
I guess tomorrow will be the same weight as today.

Eating plan:
morning latte
oat bran
dinner with cauliflower and soy thingy.

should be around 600, if I should stick to this I will have some wine in the evening and still the 4DD.

My determination is sinking right now, but I am a stubborn person....

Mantra, mantra....

I am so tired, I feel completely empty, not even sad or frustrated. All that is left is the baby beside me.
I will keep you posted tomorrow...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen