Another 24h shift.
THE SCALE said 134.8 this morning.
Well, whatever.
It´s bad and I know it.
but right now, I am not despondent anymore, just.... well....don´t know...nothing.
today, I did good, anyway.
Soy milk during the day,
tomatoe soup 2x (150 cals each)
and, well, a piece of bread, not so good,
but overall, I should be OK.
Many lattes, very stressful day at work, so, well, there is SOMETHING to keep your mind off everything else, mine was latte today.
but I still think I should be good.
No SKALE tomorrow morning... maybe I´ll give it a try in the evening, right now, this is sometimes really nice, you know, the fluid problems.
I am still a little shaken by yesterdays... well.....encounter. Still feeling a little weak and alone, but it is getting better and tomorrow, when this working day is over, it will be fine, I guess. I always get up again, I know that. And the belly is not blue, right now, good luck.
Tomorrow will be a uncertain day.
No breakfast, of course, just latte.
No lunch, hubby will be eating out lunch.
Invitation to a wedding, but not the whole show, just church and little meeting afterwards, I hope for a glass of sparkling wine, and I hope for myself not to eat those tiny little things carried around, you know those. And they always hold them straight under your nose:
Would you like another?
And I am always like: No, thank you, not one, not another, thank you and get lost!!!!
If I can spare them, I should survive the day on 260 cals before getting dinner, which hubby will not really care for since he we will have had the lunch with the family and the wedding thingies.
Meaning: I should be able to have a flawless day!
This would mean a lot to me....
I will try it.
Mantra...mantra....
I am restriction. Restriction is a part of me...
5/19/2013
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen