5/10/2013

Deceit

Of course, THE SCALE went up.

137.2
This is awful.
I don´t know if I secretly hoped it would not, or if I hoped it would not be that much.
2 days work destroyed. If I carry on like this, I will gain weight...no, I will stay just the way I am, but without any fun and selfesteem.

Last night, I read one of my favourite blogs from some time ago, and the lady kept her apartment spotless to get some extra "Workout" and please everybody around. I will try this today.
Maybe I can survive the day with mini-lattes (less milk, more coffee).

Oh, by the way, my belly hurts big-time today, so maybe I just thought that I did not fill myself up totally yesterday, This would be the next step on the ladder of self-deceit.

Yes, I am really doing great right now...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen