... I made it flawlessly!!!
Soy milk, 1 l of it, 290 cals
Weight Watchers Soup 195 cals
morning latte 50 cals
Some coffee during the day with a little milk only, maybe another 50
Let´s say 600 cals...
and right now, I was on the search, roaming aroung like a tiger, and no food to be found. My dear collegues ate everything around.
Perfect.
Right now, I will try to get some sleep, maybe I will get a few hours, we will see.
The ultimate emergency plan if I have to get up again in 1 hour:
Cappuccino from the vending machine.
But even this is better than solid food-
This morning THE SCALE said 135.8, still rising, even if I did OK yesterday, but I got the feeling of water retention and fluid management problems, so I do not get disappointed and stick to it.
Tomorrow morning, I will not be able to weigh myself first thing in the morning, but when I come home, I will give it a try when I got the feeling that most of the water is gone...
I am excited!!!
I wish to see a 134.xx sooo much.
But right now, even if this will not happen tomorrow, I will stick to it.
I need to do this.
I have to do this.
I remember my old mantra:
I am restriction, restriction is a part of me.
I am restriction, restriction is a part of me.
I am restriction, restriction is a part of me...
5/13/2013
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen