After posting my little challgenge out in the world, I ate like a pig for 4 whole days. 4 days, equaling 3 pounds.
I am at a straight 138 this morning.
And my belly hurts like hell and I am feeling just the way I felt 2 years ago, but at that time, I got despondent about 123.
Well, nevertheless I decided this will not make me fail in the long run, this will not rule me.
First step in the process of getting rid of this is posting my enormous weight right here.
1 3 8
Second step is giving it some thoughts.
I had this really thoughtful comment on my last post, thank you for that Lu! And you are so right. It is the mindset. And I tell you a secret now, I haven´t told anybody yet:
There is a little voice inside my head, which uses the excuse of a whole generation of women I told you about:
"You will never get your body back. You have given birth to a wonderful child, you have acchieved the most important thing in the world, who cares about your weight? Just get new clothes and get over it. You can be proud of yourself anyway!"
Although I make fun of all the women saying this, it is secretely inside me, too.
But I will not give in.
I will be strong. I am not strong right now, I know that, but I will be.
Third step is making food plans for the whole day again.
Today, there has to be a dinner with hubby, and since he is working physically right now, I cannot prepare some salad and tell him that´s all he can get. So we will have asparagus tonight, with potatoes, sauce and some meat for him.
By having lots of asparagus, some sauce and approx. 200g of potatoes, this will end up to 400 cals.
With the morning latte, 450 cals.
Even if I should have some light beer tonight after dinner, I should get the much needed 4 digit deficit I want to reach every day from now on. If I should ever get the chance to do some sports, I will still try to get the 4DD without the cals used by the extra activity.
Hopefully, THE SCALE will get down tomorrow. Usually, it takes some days to get down, as seen many times in my life. But I am sad everytime, nevertheless.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen