5/07/2013

Something like a non-failure

Yesterday was.... well, something like a non-failure.

I followed the eating plan; I even had no wine or beer in the night, but 3 pieces of chocolate, this should even out.
That is why THE SCALE did not hate me as much as usual:
137.2

Totally the wrong number in the second digit, but whatever...
:-)

But today is going to be a problem:
There will be another meet and feed with the in-laws, I once wrote about those in my blog. Of course the haven´t changed, why should they, but during the last year, I did not care much. I just went there and ate with them.
But now I am back here, and back to restricting, and the old problems return. Tonight, they will have something like pizza. The french variation of that. Very bad cal-wise and carbohydrate-wise. And they always have alcohol before dinner.
I calculated the evening cals, foodwise without the desert, just the pizza thingy, 800 cals, alcohol 125 cals, and there will be additional food.... I guess icecream at the end.... And I already had the morning latte.

In the end, there is just one way:
No food during the day.
No food during the day.
No food during the day.

I am awful at that....
I will try, wish me luck...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen