Got some pretty wild days, no time to blog, no time to relax, unwind.
Huge fight with the husband, the usual tasks, housework, taking care of the child, going to work, who does more, who does less, who is the lazy ass (me, of course).
Lots of work to do, running, around, making decisions in the blink of an eye and wonder for hours if there could have been another way.
And the f*** SCALE, sticking to the same numbers as the day before, and the day before, and so on. I needed more than three weeks for 2 pounds. What the hell?
But you know, I am used to fighting, to being strong even though there is no strength left deep inside. And I still stick to my challenge, I will lose it,somehow.
So today, I had 2 latte (100)
somel broth (10)
a piece of toast (70)
fish (150)
vegetables (150)
some joghurt for dessert (100)
I should be good today... no alcohol, sad but true, and no chocolate, although I would kill for it.
Tomorrow I will try not to have cake at my in-laws, and try to have some vegetables for dinner and nothing more. No breakfast, but some lattes, I really need them for my balance.
This morning, THE SCALE said 134.0, and since I saw a 133.x 2 days in a row before, I think I can make a check mark on the 134. This could be a good thing, but I really find it pathetic to celebrate such a high number after once celebrating 13lbs less.
5/29/2013
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

my goodness! I'm so glad you commented on my blog so that I know that you are back! I missed you. you were one of the first blogs i ever remember reading over here. Congrats on the baby! I guess I'm sorry you are back in this madness though. Nothing changes over here! We just struggle and fight to stay thin.
AntwortenLöschenIt is strange and beautiful and very important to me that you remember me. I never forgot about you either! It is so long ago, and it feels as if you are one of the persons who really know who they are and stick to it.
AntwortenLöschenAnd it is kinda emberassing, because you "knew" me when I was much skinnier than I am today, but maybe you can join me on the way back...
:-)
Love to read from you,
MC