I hate to post it, but I have to, and in one way, I am disgusted, in the other way, I am fascinated:
I gained three pounds in one day!!!!
The body is the most fascinating thing there is...
I know that some of this is water weight, because of all the booze I had yesterday, and some of this is food still clinging to my system...
3 Pounds!!!
Imagine that, in food, that´s about three whole cauliflowers!
I am really relieved that I am not ready to kill myself...I am just interested in the things going on right now...
In good news and less disgusting news, I did my run today, I did good food-wise:
Just some coffee during the day (with the latte in the morning 150 cals)
boiled egg 85
some cauliflower 40 cals
some carrots 30 cals
some sauce (2 spoons) 50
The weighing tomorrow will be interesting...
3/30/2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Your attitude is awesome!! I am glad for you that you just continued on with your diet and exercise after that one slip up. It really isn't the end of the world right?? Great job.
AntwortenLöschen