Had a dinner party today at my place... I will change departments on wednesday, this was my goodbye party... it was nice, though, but I am really angry at some of the people I used to work with. They all got invited, I bought all the stuff, decorated the table and so on, and four of them just did not show up. In my opinion, they don´t have to come to my place if they don´t want to, but they could at least tell me. I would not have bought so much food and prepared it if Ihad known the real number of guests...
Anyway, food- and booze-wise, this was really bad. My belly is stuffed with carbs and cals, and there is some alcohol in between, and I feel really, really tired. Was a hard day, preparing all that stuff, and my mind is slow because I really despise myself for eating like a normal person.
There was no way for me to go for a run today, so this also broke my new workout routine, meaning I have to do it tomorrow. On Wednesday, there will be another 24h shift, meaning I cannot run, and maybe I will have some time and space to do yoga at work.
In the new department, I will have to work more.... I am scared, I really am:
More work, little time for myself.
More work, little time for workouts.
More work, need for more sleep.
More work, more hunger.
I have to stay strong, and the first step will be to run tomorrow...
3/29/2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

More work, less sleep, more calories burned?
AntwortenLöschenMore work, more distraction, less eating?
Stay positive, all is not lost :) x
So you had a set back. Don't view it as a total loss. Just pick up where you left off before and keep it going. You can do it!!!!! Good luck with your new department. And yes. Those folks were very rude for not showing up without letting you know.
AntwortenLöschenYou ARE strong - and you will be successful in your goals. They are rude and ignorant people and that's their problem.
AntwortenLöschenOf course you feel full and horrid after all the food - it's a sign that you are empty otherwise, so it's positive.
You need to make time for your needs and find a balance or you really will struggle - you're an intelligent woman, I know that you can do this; nothing wrong in putting yourself first.
Hugs xx