Last night, we had this bad buisiness meeting, and despite that we wanted to go out for dinner we had to stick to the meeting, meaning we got no dinner at all...
I had some coffee, some broth, a red pepper, a hard boiled egg for the protein and some crackers... In the end, this adds up to something around 450 cals.
:-)
I am down to my first goal weight again.
There are hard plans for today:
No food during the day.
Sports the minute I come home (treadmill and Wii)
Low cal dinner with red pepper, kohlrabi, and some fish.
If I do good, there is still some champaign left from the birthday, one glas should do it.
I am re-gaining control, I can feel it, and it makes me extremely powerful.
My next goal is to get lower than 120 and stay there...
3/02/2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Good for you!! Keep it up.
AntwortenLöschenHi sweetie, thank you SO much for your lovely comment! I have been away from my blog due to having so many exams and essays due so I'm so sorry it's taken ages to get back to you!
AntwortenLöschenWhat you said really helped me. It also made me realise I am not ready to work in an ED unit. And I'm happy to say I did not get the ED ward, just a general medical ward, thank god!
Well done on being back to your first goal weight!! I am 2.5 kilos heavier than my first goal weight again... I have struggled a lot since being back at University this semester but I have had a few good days and hoping I can be back there soon.
You are doing so well I can't believe how amazing you are good on you!!
I love reading your blog. Now my scary time of exams is over I can be on here a lot more!!
xxxxx