After declaring the first goal weight yesterday, the weight went up. I knew it, but it hit me hard this morning.
Although I did very good yesterday:
No food during the day, 300 cals on the treadmill and on the Wii, some more sports games, an egg after sports for protein support, and a very low cal dinner with red pepper, kohlrabi and some fish. Well, I have to admit, after the dinner I had the last piece of my birhtday cake, and of course these are many cals and no vitamins and no proteins, but I had to do this. I had to finish it, I will not have cake for a long time, and who on earth throws away her own birthday cake?
Well, I gained about a pound.... that´not a catastrophy for me, but bad.
The theory is water fluctuations, like always, maybe all the water is in my hurting legs, I haven´t been on the treadmill for weeks, or in my guts, because of the carbs and whatever, what do I know, I am gaining, ....
Today is a minor aniversary for the BF and me, meaning no food during day, maybe some little sports on the Wii or some yoga, and a dinner out tonight.... I hope he will chose a place with some nice salad variations....
This should keep me under 1000 for today, tomorrow the treadmill again and I should be fine...
I really hope I can stick to this, I remember being under 120, I miss it.
3/02/2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

I know. I am up 1.5 for no darn good reason and it sucks. Be strong!!! You can do it.
AntwortenLöschen