The day has come.
In about 4 hours, I will chose my wedding dress.
THE SCALE said 120.0.
An easy number to remember, but not low enough.
I already went for a run in the woods, it´s sunny and I was dressed way too warm, I was sweating, I felt slowly and awkward.... I hope my mom will be in a good mood.
There was no food today so far, I will not have the cake my mom will bring, perhaps like 3 bites, nothing to fill me up. 2 Coffees with little milk. And no cal grapefruit juice, but of courses after I stepped on THE SCALE.
My parents will buy us dinner, I guess, usually they chose italian food, I will get a salad, maybe a slice of pizza from the BF (200 cals a slice, that´s huge), and I will try not to eat the dressing.
No dessert...
I want to see lower numbers the next days, although this means the ordering of the wedding dress is too early, but it takes som much time for them to make them ready...
I wish I would feel skinny today, I would have needed this...
3/25/2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Don't worry you can definitely lose the weight and have the dress altered. Nearly all brides are trying to lose weight for their wedding but you have to get the dress early so it's normal to have another fitting closer to the day and make adjustments. You can always take a dress in, but you can't let it out! So it's better to get it fitted now. How far away is the wedding and what do you want to weigh by then? Anything is achievable if you focus on it hard enough. Stay strong! x
AntwortenLöschenYou are doing good. The wedding will be a good motivator for staying on track.
AntwortenLöschen