3/01/2010

Goal(s)

Today I checked my weight, and after birthday and cake and champaign and no sports for weeks and having a "normal" weekend because of guests and having a party...

.... I am still at my first goal weight:
121,4

Well, that is why I am officially declaring:
I have reached my first goal weight.

And since this is a good thing I decided to take this vibe I am in to declare new goal weights and express new personal goals. By the way, it was my birthday yesterday, the day was perfect and I have to use the positivity to find ways to make it last. I decided:
I have been angry and sad for so many times in my life, I think I had my share of that.I am constantly waiting for something magic to happen. A sudden change to a peaceful mindset, positivity, an alert consciousness and a clear view of the future.

But there is no magic in daily life, at least none just appearing out of nowhere. You have to find it and make it happen, you have to plan for this. You have to grow up and stop waiting.
Right now, the sun is shining, work is running along OK, and I feel fine.
I can do this.

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love your positivity. I crave it. What you say is true, though. I cannot just wait around and expect it to magically occur on its own. I must find it myself, and own it, and allow its light to permeate my every day.

    That sounds so...hard.

    I will think of you today and be inspired. Thank you, and have a lovely week. <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Happy Birthday to you. Good luck with reaching your goals. We just have to keep striving!!

    AntwortenLöschen