I am actually managing to stick to my new workout routine, which is very surprising and very good for me. Right now, I am jogging every other day and doing lots of yoga and muscle exercises on the Wii. I have to admit, when the BF got me the Wii I never thought it would actually help me get fitter, but it is. It´s much fun and I am attached to computers anyway. It was a very good idea and now it is coming through.
This morning I got back in the goal weight area again, which is due to the fact that I did super-good yesterday.
No food during the day, some vitamins and coffe 80
Morning latte 90
Cauliflower 50
Red Pepper 30
Fish 150
300 cals down for jogging and yoga...
The plan for today, as boring as it might be:
The same as yesterday.
Next week, I want to be lower than 120.
I want to see the 19X
I really want to.
And I want to be fit and flexible and light as air.
I want to change into something beautiful, and it is my responsibility to start changing.
3/08/2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Great job on sticking with your work out plan. I know how hard that can be. That is so good!! When the Wii comes out of storage after we move I hope to start using it and get moving a bit myself.
AntwortenLöschenJust read your blog all through - love your writing and honesty and well done for sticking to your goals, throughout the ups and downs. You will do it - from one so-called grown-up to anopthwer - all the luck in the world to you!!
AntwortenLöschenWhisper
xx