Did relatively good.
Went to the dentist, no lunch, low cal dinner, some pomegranate.... and a glass of red wine, still sitting next to me.
But I feel bad.
I should have had a liquid fast or something.
I want to feel and look super-skinny in the wedding dress. I have to.
I mean, if I am complicated and weird and the guy marries me anyway, at least I have to look amazing and tiny and fragile and being worth of being loved...
I am afraid of THE SCALE, and I am afraid of going shopping with my mom, we do not go along very well, and it is possible that she ruins it by telling me how non-skinny and old I am looking. I don´t want this to be a bad day...
There will be another work out in the morning, though, maybe I can work of some of the extra weight THE SCALE will show tomorrow....
Wish me luck.
3/24/2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen