3/24/2010

4/5

Tomorrow will be the day...

I did good in my terms yesterday. I had dinner with friends and I did not eat much. I ate the smallest portion, I never did that before.... and I had no food and no broth during the day, because I did not know what these friends of mine would offer....

THE SCALE rewarded me, but I will not get lower than 120 until tomorrow. It is not possible anymore. This is bad, but anyway, the date will be tomorrow, my mom will be in town, we will have fun, I hope, and if I should ever lose weight until the dress arrives, I will have it altered again.
(I will ask the lady in the shop tomorrow what happens if the dress does not fit when it arrives... I am thinking about this all the time, that´s typical for me....).

I am still sticking to the workout plan. I am running nearly every day, and I am really a loser, but it gets better... Had a huge fight with the BF, and sometimes I am scared, but I am thinking about running and not eating all the time, which makes it a lot easier.

Some time ago, I thought that having some eating issues makes life worse, but right now it really gives me some momentum, and the pace is going up every day, and I am kinda in a good mood. I have a goal, and there is something completely depending on me, and no one else can change.
I guess that´s the definition of control, and I got it right now, and I suddenly remember:
Control is one of the best things in the world....

No lunch today, no snacks,
low cal dinner, maybe a glass of sparkling wine, but just one, and a good long sleep, a run in the morning, and this should leave me shortly over 120. And then the wedding dress....

1 Kommentar:

  1. Have fun dress shopping with your mom. And great job on the portion control. I KNOW how hard that can be.

    AntwortenLöschen